These batteries have now been replaced by the Panasonic Eneloop Pro AA 2500mAh. If you order these batteries we will automatically upgrade you to the 2500mAh version.
The brand new Panasonic Eneloop Pro AA 2450mAh Ni-MH Batteries for professional use are AA size NiMH 1.2V rechargeable batteries. Many customers will have known and used batteries under the Sanyo brand name. Typical capacity 2550mAh, minimum capacity 2450mAh. Panasonic Eneloop Pro AA batteries are the ideal choice for powering high drain devices such as digital cameras, flashguns or photo strobe flash lights. The Panasonic eneloop pro AA batteries provide more than twice the number of flashes per recharge in less than half the time compared to conventional alkaline batteries. Also perfect for wireless keyboards, wireless mice, game controllers, radio controlled toys and a range of everyday electronics. Panasonic have developed the Panasonic Eneloop Pro AA batteries to perform in extreme conditions where high power performance in very low temperature environments is needed even down to -20°C. Panasonic eneloop pro batteries are pre-charged and can be used straight from the pack. They are also low self discharge rechargeable batteries, retaining up to 85% of their capacity even after one year of storage. Unlike ordinary alkaline batteries which can only be used once and are wasteful to the environment, the Panasonic eneloop pro batteries can be recharged up to 500 times. Panasonic eneloop pro AA part numbers HR-3UWXB-4BP BK-3HCCE/4BC replace the old HR-3HGAE/4BE part number and the previous Sanyo eneloop XX AA batteries.
In Summary :-
- Low self discharge rechargeable batteries
- Minimum capacity 2450 mAh
- Perfect for High Drain Devices
- Provides high power performance down to sub-zero temperatures (as low as -20°C)
- Can be recharged up to 500 times
- Combines the best features of AA alkaline (ready for use) and rechargeable (reusable) batteries
- Factory pre-charged by solar energy and ready to use straight from the package (pre-charged rechargeables)
- Maintain 85% of their charge after 1 year of storage
- No memory effect – batteries can be recharged when fully, or partially drained
- Provide long lasting power while saving costs
- Made in Japan