Ansmann ALCS2-24A Battery Charger for Lead Acid Batteries 2V 6V 12V 24V UK
The UK version of the Ansmann ALCS2-24A battery charger is designed for use with Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) batteries and maintenance free lead acid batteries. The ALCS2-24A battery charger is fully automatic, it has an automatic voltage detection system. It is suitable for charging 2-Volt, 6-Volt, 12-Volt and 24-Volt batteries with capacities of between 2Ah and 24Ah. It has short circuit and reverse connection protection. This is the UK version with a 3-Pin UK mains plug. Complete with crocadile clips.
- For charging all types of sealed lead acide batteries 2v 6v 12v or 24v
- Automatic adjustment to the correct voltage of the battery connected
- Protection against overload and short circuit bt current limitation.
- Protection against reverse polarity.
- Suitable for float charging
- Trickle charge 20mA
Charging Currents :-
- 2V at 900mA (Cut off at 2.3V)
- 6V at 700mA (Cut off at 6.9V)
- 12V at 600mA (Cut off at 13.8V)
- 24V at 300mA (Cut off at 27.6V)
|Chemistry||Sealed Lead Acid|
|Plug Type||UK Mains|